Clear your mind here
Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars (via kushandwizdom)
my car broke down on the highway the other day but i got to watch a really nice sunset while i waited for the tow truck
I am that clumsy human, always loving, loving, loving. And loving. And never leaving.
Kahlo, Frida. The Diary Of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait. (via wordsnquotes)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I want to text you. Just to remind you that I’m still here. But then I remember that you know I’m here. You just don’t care.
Midnight thoughts (I won’t do this again)