Advice: putting someone else’s feelings before your own (although seemingly romantic) is stupid and has a 300% of hurting you
In the end I want it to be you.
I was fine before you, and I’ll be fine after you
You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go… Don’t ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body.
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
Everything you love is here
Everything about this is perfect, the way she kisses him and the way he looks at her.
best gif ever. wow. seriously :’)
my heart completely melts for this omfg
I swear i reblog this like every night. Omg.
I love this gif so much…